Recruiting/Sourcing Associate (Temp-to-Perm) at The Predictive Index
The Predictive Index (PI) is a talent optimization platform that gives business leaders access to the people data they need to make objective hiring decisions, design great teams and culture, and reach their strategic business goals. PI has more than 7,000 customers across 142+ countries including Nissan, Citizens Bank, DocuSign, Subway, 47 Brand, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Omni Hotels.
Our team takes great pride in PI’s power to improve and supercharge workplace relationships and culture—and we’re our own best case study! You’ll be part of a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, motivated people day in and day out. Our company motto is “Better work, better world,” and we take that to heart, especially when it comes to our own people.
Are you fascinated by people strategy, and how companies create amazing culture? Do you want to solve complex and engaging people challenges? Great - our recruitment team is growing! You’ll work alongside smart, top-performers in a high growth environment, with the stability and resources of a company that’s been on the cutting edge of talent for over sixty years. We rarely have entry-level roles open our Talent Design team, and are excited to find someone energized by the chance to sink their teeth into learning strategic talent acquisition.
We are looking for a dedicated, energetic, and organized Associate Recruiter with an interest in the human capital space, and a desire to be part of a results-oriented recruiting function. This critical member of our Talent Design team will spend the majority of their time sourcing candidates in partnership with recruiters, and get the opportunity to learn. The ideal candidate is energized by both great data and great hires. This role is a temporary position working 30 hours a week through the end of April, with the opportunity for a full-time role with proven success.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. “Better Work, Better World,” starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
- Source, screen, and qualify top-tier candidates
- Work with recruiters and hiring managers to hone and align on candidate profiles
- Use multiple digital tools to spread the word about PI’s employment brand
- Tailor and deliver a persuasive and effective pitch to candidates
- Support logistics and operations to create excellent candidate experience
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If you’ve got all the below skills, drop what you’re doing right now and reach out. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you!
- Service orientation – you approach your work with confidence but without ego
- Thoughtful, effective collaborator – coworkers love working with you; managers trust you
- Accountable – you do your best work when you know others depend on you to deliver high-quality work where you nail all the details
- Reliable – others know to expect that you’ll do what you say
- Experience with talent acquisition and/or HR is a plus
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
- Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
- Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
- Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
- Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
- Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
- Drive: Own it.
- Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
This position is based in our newly renovated office in Westwood, MA.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.