Greater Boston Area
About the Position
LogicManager is seeking a recruiting sourcer to join our People Operations Team. We are seeking strong problem solvers who are proactive and eager in their approach to make an immediate impact to our growth trajectory by identifying, attracting and hiring top talent. The ideal candidate should be self-driven, bringing a sense of professionalism and integrity to the team to evaluate candidates for their performance, future potential, and cultural contribution. LogicManager is vibrant and rapidly growing and we seek applicants to be just as adaptable and persistent.
LogicManager is a rapidly growing Boston-based technology company. We’re pre-IPO, profitable, and place a heavy emphasis on promoting from within. Recognized by Gartner and Forrester Industry Analysts as leaders and Great Places to Work certified for our company culture. We build enterprise risk management software that empowers thousands of organizations around the world to uphold their reputations while protecting their customers, investors, and communities. We believe even the toughest problems can be solved with innovative solutions. Join LogicManager and together we can build a better tomorrow.
- Strategically partner with talent management analysts and hiring managers and their respective teams at the sourcing stage of the recruitment cycle
- Engage, nurture and qualify a diverse pool of candidates from a range of channels and sources
- Act as a champion for candidates throughout their journey by ensuring they feel supported and set up for success
- Identify unique ways to source strong candidates via the internet, content and branding initiatives, driving employee referrals, and attending networking events
- Leverage data to make educated decisions in regards to recruiting processes changes, advising stakeholders and your individual performance
- Experiment with new ways to optimize our candidate identification processes, internal workflows, and solve for candidate experience
- Participate in local tech events and meetups to network with IT professionals and collaborate with our marketing team to promote the LogicManager brand
Desired Skills & Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.2 or higher
- 2-5 years of recruiting experience (corporate or agency)
- Experience with technical recruiting is preferred but not required
- Proven knowledge and experience of sourcing techniques to identify high-quality talent
- Proven experience working with recruiting platforms
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Only applications from direct applicants will be considered. Applications from agencies and recruiters will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description