Recruiting Manager at Datadog
Recruiting at Datadog is responsible for scale and growth of our company size. We contribute to the bottom line and have high visibility to leadership teams, as we partner with our business leaders on building one of the top Enterprise Software companies in the cloud space. You will have the opportunity to shape, mold, and impact how fast we grow, the way we’re viewed, and the candidate experience.
Datadog is a publicly traded enterprise software company, with offices in NYC, Boston, Paris, Dublin, Japan, Sydney, and Singapore, and scaling globally. We're top 5 on Forbes Cloud 100 list, experiencing tremendous growth, and are looking for a leader to manage our North America Commercial Sales hiring across Boston and Denver. This role will own and drive all recruiting activities for the region.
- Be responsible for leading team to achieve projected team recruiting goals annually
- Staff team appropriately to ensure hiring success
- Plan and establish goals and objectives for the team
- Coach team to create and foster high touch relationships with active and passive candidates, as well as hiring managers
- Ensure diversity in hiring is a priority
- Contribute to and lead team to achieve OKR’s quarterly
- Forecast strategy for achieving hiring goals
- Work across strategic or leadership level roles when needed
- Adapt departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenge
- Facilitate training sessions with recruiters and leaders as it pertains to sourcing, interviewing, profile identification, process workflow, etc.
- Keep a recruiting process fast, efficient, and human at all stages, revising process when needed
- Develop ideas to pivot messaging, job descriptions, or any external facing content/events to help impact our ability to acquire talent
- Stay on top of the latest recruiting strategies, market movements, and company changes
- Facilitate shared accountability with the business and hiring managers working with you as partners
- Use funnel metrics which impact the business to drive actions and change management for the business
- 6+ years of full-lifecycle recruiting experience
- Proven experience individually mastering:
- recruiting workflow
- hiring manager relationship development
- interview process revision or build-out
- debrief and feedback flow from interview teams
- training for new managers
- 1+ years of direct management experience having managed a team of 2+ recruiters
- 1+ years experience hiring for sales roles
- Superior negotiating and closing skills
- Able to recruit in a high volume, fast paced company
- Able to navigate a changing environment
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.