As a leader in 3D printing technology, Formlabs is reinventing the digital manufacturing industry. This mission takes innovation, persistence, and building the best team of people to make it happen. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our People Operations team (known elsewhere as HR) focuses on building an organization where great talent can thrive. We are creative, curious, and dedicated to all spectrums of talent, development, and culture. Our mission is to grow Formlabs, and we can’t do it alone.
Your mission is to refine and optimize our existing recruiting function to find the best talent for our engineering, design, and business teams. If you’re organized and passionate about building great teams with great people, we want you to join us as our Recruiting Lead.
- Manage, coach, and support our already executing high-caliber talent team
- Develop and own the recruiting strategy across key functions (sales, engineering)
- Be a full life-cycle talent partner and resource to hiring managers and leaders
- Build a larger awareness of our talent brand and culture externally
- Love the urgency and challenge of hiring high-caliber talent at a fast pace
- A manager and mentor who can grow a team and drive results
- Analytical thinker – you’re excited to dig deep into data and refine hiring strategy
- Excellent communicator – both verbal and written – internally and externally
- Proven success doing full-cycle recruitment for C-level and leadership roles
- A self-professed “recruiting nerd” who stays up to date on industry trends
- Have a consistent sense of urgency and can quickly respond to shifting priorities
- Familiarity with Greenhouse (ATS)
- Marketing savvy – online and social media
- Exposure or interest in 3D printing
- High-growth scaleup environments
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.