Machine learning is eating the world. At PathAI, we're applying it in amazing ways to pathology, healthcare, and detecting cancer and other diseases. We're applying our work to drug development, the clinical space, and as a global health initiative. Since it's early days for us, there's a lot of work to do and a lot of groundwork to lay, and we recognize that a great, polished, engaging candidate experience is critical to the success of everything we aspire to do.
We're looking for a proactive, detail-oriented recruiting coordinator to join our team and help build the foundation for growth in 2019 and beyond. We’re currently using a hodge- podge of services, software, and tools to hire great talent, and we need someone to help us streamline these processes for scale. This position is all about growth - ideally, our coordinator will grow into a fully-fledged Recruiter role by the end of the first year.
If you're the right candidate, you'll be exercising all the skills you have and building new ones along the way:
- Contribute to our strong inbound candidate pipeline by screening resumes and performing introductory phone screens
- Proactively source candidate pipelines for a variety of roles, spanning all functions of the company
- Schedule and coordinate technical and onsite interviews
- Work directly with hiring managers and other recruiters to get our team the people they need
Our employees come in all shapes and sizes, but to be successful in this role with us, you'll at least need:
- Some Experience. This is a junior/mid-level role, but we need someone who can hit the ground running. At least a year in tech and/or recruiting (or both!) - startup experience strongly preferred.
- Charisma. You’ll be interfacing with everyone from high-level executives to nervous fresh grads, so positive vibes are a must.
- Education. Generally, a bachelor's degree is really helpful in working with our team on this kind of work. But feel free to convince us if you're the exception.
- An insatiable intellectual curiosity and the ability to learn quickly in a complex space
For the right candidate, we'll offer a competitive salary plus equity. We have a strong benefits package, including heavily-subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance plans to keep you in peak shape. It's rounded out by:
- Flexible work hours
- Three weeks of paid leave per year, plus holidays and extended leave
- Convertible sit-stand desks
- Your choice of computer equipment
- Free lunch on Fridays
- Snacks and drinks in the office – which currently include a mountain of Milano cookies and cold brew coffee and green tea on tap.
Most importantly, you'll be doing important work with a team of people you'll enjoy spending the day with.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.