At Kensho, we hire talented people and give them the autonomy, support, and resources needed to build cutting edge technology and products for our parent company, S&P Global. Our People Operations team is a small group of talented, passionate individuals who strive to support the business in their efforts to produce technology that is scalable, robust, and solves the challenges of one of the world’s leading financial institutions.
As the Recruiting Coordinator you will be the hub of Kensho’s Talent Acquisition team. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Lead, you will work with employees across Kensho to help deliver all talent acquisition initiatives. You will directly support our recruiting efforts and provide an unmatched level of service for both our hiring teams and candidates. If you are interested in growing in a talent acquisition role and in working with a talented, driven group of individuals, read on!
What You'll Do
- Support the Talent Acquisition team with candidate outreach, job postings, scheduling, candidate expenses and travel arrangements.
- Assist with recruiting events: scheduling/organizing, ordering and tracking swag, attending events as needed, etc.
- Be the point person for all candidates in the recruiting process, ensuring a white-glove candidate experience.
- Maintain detailed records of immigration cases.
- Deliver Kensho’s Summer Intern Program.
- Assist with sourcing and screening candidates as needed.
- Maintain recruiting systems to ensure accurate reporting.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2+ years in a recruiting coordinator role.
- Familiarity with Lever a plus.
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment.
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance - 100% company paid premiums
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 20 weeks of 100% paid Parental Leave (paternity and maternity)
- 401(k) plan with 6% employer matching
- Generous company matching on donations to non-profit charities
- Up to $20,000 tuition assistance toward degree programs, plus up to $4,000/year for ongoing professional education such as industry conferences
- Plentiful snacks, drinks, and regularly catered lunches
- Dog-friendly office (CAM office)
- In-office gyms and showers (CAM, DC) or Equinox membership (LA, NYC)
- Stipend towards commuter or gym reimbursement
- Bike sharing program memberships
- Compassion leave and elder care leave
- Mentoring and additional learning opportunities
- Opportunity to expand professional network and participate in conferences and events
Kensho uses machine learning, artificial intelligence, natural language processing and data visualization techniques to solve some of the hardest analytical problems and create breakthrough financial intelligence solutions for our parent company, S&P Global.
Founded in 2013 by Harvard & MIT alums, Kensho was acquired by S&P Global in 2018 for $550M, the largest FinTech AI acquisition ever. Kensho continues to operate as a startup in order to maintain our distinct, independent brand and to promote our breakthrough, innovative culture. Kenshins enjoy a dynamic and collaborative work environment that runs autonomously from S&P, while leveraging the unparalleled breadth and depth of data and resources available as part of S&P Global.
As Kenshins, we pride ourselves on maintaining an innovative culture that depends on diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes future Kenshins with all experiences and perspectives. Kensho is headquartered in Cambridge, MA, with offices in New York City, Washington D.C. and Los Angeles.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.