ezCater is the world’s largest online marketplace for catering – a $60+ billion market in the U.S. We make it superbly easy for businesspeople to find and order great food for meetings and events, and we help our catering partners grow their business. We’re backed by $320 million in venture funding and in early 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. Our mission is to power the world’s catering, and we’ll make it happen – even more surely if you come help us.
Are you an operations guru? Are you highly organized and love smooth processes? Does providing a candidate with the best experience possible make you jump for joy? If so, we have the role for you. ezCater is in hyper-growth mode - rapidly scaling all of our teams. As our Recruiting Coordinator, you will be the engine that drives the ezCater recruiting machine by managing candidate communications and scheduling interviews. You will be a vital member of our Talent Acquisition team and will work across the entire company to achieve ezCater’s growth goals.
What you’ll do:
- Support the Talent Team by facilitating the scheduling of all candidate interviews including phone screens and multi-phase onsites.
- Be the face of the Talent Team by greeting and welcoming all prospective candidates.
- Develop relationships with our recruiters and hiring managers to help create an efficient flow between our candidates and our hiring team.
- Be insanely helpful to our hiring managers and candidates alike.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (able to speak with or write to anyone).
- The ability to effectively partner with and anticipate the needs of candidates, hiring managers, and recruiters alike.
- Superhuman organizational abilities.
- A desire to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- An eagle’s eye for detail.
- A go-getter attitude with a knack for making things happen.
What you’ll get from us:
Importantly, you’ll get a tremendous amount of authority and autonomy. You’ll own your outcomes and see measurable results for your efforts. With ezCater’s unmatched transparency and trust, you’ll have open access to the data that drives our decisions. ezUniversity sessions will provide plenty of opportunities to expand your mind.
At the same time, you’ll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and here’s what else you’ll get: Market salary, stock options you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office in the heart of Boston, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.