Recruiting Coordinator (Boston)
What you'll work on
- Maintain an exceptional candidate experience and support function for our global team
- Act as a point of contact for candidate communication including interview scheduling, updating candidates on application statuses, declinations and answering candidate questions
- Update and maintain accurate data in our Applicant Tracking System and run reports on recruiting activity and metrics
- Schedule a high volume of interviews for the team including phone, video and in-person interviews
- Improve our candidates and internal hiring experience by sharing and implementing new ideas and taking the lead on recruitment initiatives.
What you’ll bring to Circle
- 2+ years experience in an administrative role supporting a high-volume and fast-moving team
- Proven experience managing competing priorities and working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a customer-centric demeanor
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with an appetite for new challenges
- Ability and interest in working in an ambiguous, ever-evolving environment
- Desire to grow your career within the Talent Acquisition function
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville and we're backed by $140 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat) and Accel Partners. Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay for iOS and Android today!