To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our People Operations team focuses on building a culture where talented people can do their best work. As a Recruiting Assistant, you will take an active role within our team becoming a point-person for applicants and an ambassador for Formlabs. You will work alongside recruiters guiding excellent candidates through the interview process and understanding recruiting priorities. If you are hyper-organized and an excellent communicator, we want you as our Recruiting Assistant.
- Provide a high-touch experience for every candidate, from application through offer
- Manage the puzzle-piecing of interview scheduling across teams
- Keep up communication with candidates, happily answering their questions
- Post jobs to our careers site and external job boards, ensuring they are consistent and updated
- Learn the ins and outs of our ATS, and strive to improve internal process whenever possible
- Can organize and manage multiple schedules and projects efficiently, especially in a fast-paced environment
- Driven by streamlining processes and improving the efficiency of our team
- Curious and excited to quickly learn the ins and outs of recruiting
- Able to work autonomously, with strong attention to detail
- A proactive team player who is willing to get your hands dirty and do whatever needs to be done
Bonus Skills (Optional):
- Interest in technology
- Experience scheduling and managing calendars
- Experience with Google suite, Greenhouse (ATS)
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.