Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
We are looking for an experienced, detail-orientated recruiter to join the Talent Acquisition team here at CarGurus. In this role, you will guide candidates through the interviewing process and ensure a seamless interviewing experience. Our team works closely with hiring managers and has a high bar to deliver outstanding talent to the organization. This is an exciting opportunity for someone interested in joining a high-growth tech company to be involved in its scale and growth.What You’ll Do:
- Ensure a positive candidate experience with all prospective employees, owning the end to end process of the hiring cycle (sourcing to onboarding) and providing solutions for any issues that arise
- Identify and source quality talent, utilizing tools such as LinkedIn to form relationships and maintain a consistent pipeline of talent for current and future openings
- Create, manage, and publicize job postings on Greenhouse, our Applicant Tracking System as well as assess other relevant job boards and diversity channels
- Regularly participate in team strategy meetings to improve recruiting efforts and best practices
- Assist in a variety of projects such as leading campus recruiting partnership or creating interview content, and a willingness to participate in virtual or in person (when open!) hiring events
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 3+ years of recruiting experience in a corporate or agency environment
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy, and thoroughness, you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Relationship oriented, you partner with hiring teams to truly understand what makes them function
- Ability prioritize competing requests, while communicating timelines to business partners and candidates alike
- Able to act with discretion when handling sensitive, confidential information
- Enjoys working in a team setting and brings a positive and curious mentality to their work
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.