Recruiter at Workhuman
Workhuman is looking for an enthusiastic and progressive Recruiter who is focused on quality over quantity. The Recruiter will help accelerate the current hiring process for the Marketing, IT, Sales, Customer Success, and Product departments. You will provide a world class recruiting experience for both candidate and the business groups by effectively hitting hiring goals, raising the talent bar at Workhuman, and continuing to evolve our amazing candidate experience.
If you’re passionate about recruiting, building a company, and combining strategic thinking with impeccable customer service expertise in a fast-paced, rapidly growing company, then Workhuman is for you!
Reporting to: Recruiting Manager
Location: Framingham, MA
What You will be Doing:
- Serve as an expert in the talent market, competitive and local environment and its impact on all aspects of the business
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including headhunting, job posting, job board mining, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Coordinate all candidate interview schedules and communications
- Continuously create and maintain a strong candidate pipeline for current and future needs
- Serve as a coach to hiring managers and interview team members; advise on effective interview questions
- Ensure a responsive and seamless candidate experience through communication and timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
- Track data for strategic analysis on talent acquisition success criteria, through reports and metrics that demonstrate ROI
- Fully utilize Applicant Tracking System
- Ensure recruitment methodologies and hiring practices are in compliance with government regulations and organizational policies and procedures to ensure appropriate and fair selection, assessment, pre-screening, and post-employment methodology.
The Skills You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 3+ years of experience in a Recruiting role in a corporate environment (blend of agency experience preferred)
- Proven success delivering recruiting results in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment
- Direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of methods and approaches
- Strong customer management skills with ability to build trust and credibility with both candidates and hiring managers
- Team-oriented with ability to partner with and build upon the strengths of others to meet overall goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Who We Are:
Culture creators. Visionaries. Innovators. Game changers and changemakers. A Unicorn or two … That’s who we are at Workhuman®. We love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work – and the world – through our people and global technology. We’re building cultures of gratitude and human connections for leading global brands – and that starts with our own. Here you can be yourself, learn, and grow with some of the best people you’ll ever meet. Be inspired to do your best work, celebrate life’s most meaningful moments, and truly experience the benefits of an award-winning workplace and caring culture rooted in respect and gratitude. This is the place where you can make a positive difference to colleagues, customers, and the world every day. You might just be the next human we’re looking for – because all the things that make you human and unique are the very reasons you belong here!
Workhuman® is the world’s fastest-growing integrated Social Recognition® and continuous performance management platform. Our human applications are shaping the future of work by helping organizations connect culture to shared purpose. With a consistent stream of gratitude fueling unparalleled, provocative workplace data and human insights, Workhuman® Cloud is a critical software engine for global companies seeking to motivate and empower their people to do the best work of their lives. Workhuman® (formerly known as Globoforce) was founded in 1999 and is co-headquartered in Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.
- Workhuman® is used by millions of employees across 160 countries.
- Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
- We are #2 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2018 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe.
- Check out our state-of-the-art offices in Framingham, MA and Dublin, Ireland.
Perks & Benefits for our Happy Healthy Humans:
- Comprehensive Health Plans
- Fully paid parental leave (12-week maternity/4-week paternity) effective day 1
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter bus from downtown Boston
- On-site fitness center
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements
- Fully stocked kitchen (cold brew on tap - snacks and coffee machines as far as the eye can see…)
- Regular celebrations for employees, families and special guests