Are you a match-maker? Enjoy Puzzles? Do you want see your work impact a global consumer brand? We’re looking for a recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team and support our Product, Analytics, Marketing and Sales hiring needs.
As a recruiter, you will be accountable for successful candidate sourcing, recruiting and hiring. Your work will be full cycle, starting from intake meetings with hiring managers all the way through welcoming on the new hire’s first day. We’re looking for someone who is organized, process driven and is creative in finding and attracting top talent.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to understand position requirements and develop recruitment strategies that will attract top quality candidates.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process for all internal and external selection; sourcing, screening, interviewing and offer.
- Promote the TripAdvisor Brand to applicants and candidates, creating a positive candidate experience.
- Actively build talent pipelines for future recruitment needs.
- Builds effective and credible relationships with hiring managers.
- Continuously develop new channels of recruitment.
- Coaches and advises hiring managers on interviewing techniques and legal issues regarding hiring practices.
- Conducts reference checks, communicates status of selection process to applicants, extends employment offers to candidates, and prepares and sends formal offer letters to final candidates.
- Ensures recruitment and onboarding paperwork is completed on time and in accordance to company policy.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 3+ years of talent acquisition experience
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting/sourcing (at least 1 year in corporate)
- Experience in Applicant Tracking System
- Experience recruiting in the technology, marketing or ecommerce industry is desirable
- Experience using a variety of talent sourcing methodologies and techniques including; social networking channels & internet networking tools, such as LinkedIn.
- Exceptional communication and listening skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to be organized, detail-orientated and to shift tasks as necessary to meet the varied daily responsibilities in recruitment.
- Strong team working capability