Toast is a growth stage company that's revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by offering the first android based, all-in-one restaurant management platform. With our POS at the core and the additional functionality of credit card processing, loyalty programs, gift cards, online ordering, inventory management and more, Toast makes it easier for restaurant owners and operators to optimize their business.
Toast is one of the fastest growing companies in the US. We operate at an incredibly fast pace while keeping the candidate experience top of mind. We have a high bar for talent and look to engage with the best of the best. As a member of the Toast Recruiting team, you will join a collaborative, service-oriented culture that ensures efficient, effective, quality driven service to our internal customers.
In this role you will:
- Bring a passion for delivering a best in class recruitment experience to candidate, hiring managers, colleagues and leadership.
- Develop strong relationships and communication with managers (both local and remote) to anticipate hiring needs
- Source, interview, present and close candidates distributed across the US for all G&A roles. This includes Finance, Accounting, Legal, People and Culture, Hardware Operations, Business Operations, Facilities, and IT.
- Successfully prioritize, manage and complete searches efficiently based on established benchmarks and metrics
- Develop sourcing strategies, plans and pipeline
- Successfully draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR Business Partners
- Share ideas and collaborate on implementing strategies related to recruitment of talent that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company
We will look for:
- Progressive corporate and/or search firm experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting;
- Experience sourcing and closing in a competitive marketplace
- Experience proactively managing activity in an ATS
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Attention to detail with an unparalleled work ethic
Success will include:
- Organization and thoroughness in tracking notes and activity
- Rapid responsiveness to requested needs
- Aptitude for exceptional candidate generation and client management
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently throughout the organization.
- Strong ability to prioritize and execute in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Committed to excellent customer service and candidate experience
- Exceptional time management, resource management and planning skills
- Ability to manage workload in a constantly changing environment