As a leader in 3D printing technology, Formlabs is reinventing the digital manufacturing industry. This mission takes innovation, persistence, and building the best team of people to make it happen. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our People Operations team (known elsewhere as HR) focuses on building an organization where great talent can thrive. We are creative, curious, and dedicated to all spectrums of talent, development, and culture. Our mission is to grow Formlabs, and we can’t do it alone.
We are planning to hire 200 people in the next year – and we want you to contribute. Join People Operations as a Recruiter and help Formlabs grow.
- Be a full life-cycle talent partner and resource to hiring managers and leaders
- Build high-quality pipelines through strategic sourcing and networking
- Deliver an amazing high-touch candidate experience
- Keep Formlabs an incredible place to work by finding and growing people
- Live for the thrill of the hunt – and have a knack for seeing the potential in a profile
- An analytical thinker who naturally organizes and tracks your own metrics
- Flexible, scrappy, and creative – you both explore new tools and know what works
- Thrive on execution and understand the importance of having the right strategy
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written – internally and externally
- Team player who is ready to teach what you know and learn from talented peers
- Familiarity with Greenhouse (ATS)
- Marketing savvy – online and social media
- Exposure or interest in 3D printing
- High-growth scaleup environments
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.