Recruiter, Talent Acquisition Partner at Agero + Swoop
No one knows the road like Agero. For over 40 years, we have provided the safest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving.
As a result, we have become an industry leader, providing vehicle manufacturers and insurance carriers with privately labeled state-of-the-art roadside assistance plans and efficient claims management solutions. Our Roadside Assistance network protects more than 75 million drivers each year, providing award-winning service that helps motorists in their time of need while building customer loyalty for our clients.
Headquartered in Medford, MA with operations throughout North America, we are trusted by more than 100 leading corporations and used by 75% of the new passenger vehicles sold in the U.S. As a result, we have more information about cars and drivers than any other company. We use that data to continually enrich our solutions, maximizing our customers' opportunities while minimizing driver distraction.
We are looking for a hands-on, collaborative and business focused Talent Acquisition Partner/Recruiter who will lead Agero’s efforts in sourcing, attracting, assessing and onboarding high quality talent in support of Agero’s corporate functions.
At Agero, The Talent Acquisition team embraces being Talent Business Partners and all the opportunity and accountability that comes with it.
Our mandate is to identify, attract, assess, integrate & onboard the talent required to drive the Agero business. Our business partners expect this to be done quickly, efficiently and want to be an active participant in the entire process.
- Build and invest in relationships with key business partners and peers in HR; learn the Agero business and use this information to develop your pitch.
- Understand the Agero recruiting process, highest areas’ of impact required by internal partners and corresponding processes and systems.
- Understand an Agero cultural fit, how we assess this fit, where we engage candidates and in partnership with TA leadership, assess the recruiting strategy for your assigned groups.
Day to Day:
The Talent Acquisition Partner will be expected to manage the day-to-day full lifecycle talent acquisition needs of our corporate functions teams including using active and creative sourcing methods to attract top talent. The ideal candidate will understand the value and importance of a great candidate experience and the role talent branding plays in doing so. We need a person who can persuasively sell and communicate effectively with candidates as well as internal customers at all levels of the organization. Is your method for finding great talent posting and praying or scrolling through LinkedIn? If so, this job isn’t for you. You must have experience with how to plan, develop and deliver hiring plans but most importantly, you must understand how to engage hiring managers in the process of engaging/sourcing candidates.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for recruiting who loves being accountable to hiring managers and is driven by their energy to deliver the hires that will shape the future of the Agero business. In addition, this person must be tirelessly focused on the business – you are up to speed on everything from goals, strengths, opportunities and competitors across the business units for which you support. This is a critical and visible position at Agero and we are looking for the best of the best. If this is you, come join an incredible team.
This is YOU!:
What we're looking for in you:
- You live mission driven hiring and have 2-4 years of experience in client facing recruiting roles,
- Team player both on and off the court - You pride yourself on building relationships and partnering with business leadership
- You have a passion for hunting for the right person for the right job.
- You are flexible and plan for change – not every sourcing strategy works right off the bat – you know that and prepare and communicate a broad array of options to your partners
- Strong organizational skills - You must be able to plan and execute programs of all kinds, from all-team retreats to company parties, and onboard multiple people at once.