Product Employee Experience Coordinator
As a Product Employee Experience Coordinator you will be responsible for coordination and administration tasks within the department and will be key player in helping to keep the Engineering and Product team remarkable as we grow.
In this role you will work closely with members of the engineering and product team, leadership, and the employee experience team to foster a highly productive and efficient department with a phenomenal culture and work environment.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Organize delight moments for our employees on our Platform Infrastructure team, App Hub team, Campaigns team, Content team and Email team
- Support and ideate on ways to improve our onboarding experience for new hires
- Support the culture team and engineering team in making a remarkable co-op/intern program
- Support the HubSpot Product team by being the go-to person for general administration tasks such as:
- Ordering swag baskets for new hires
- Ordering food for lunches and dinners
- Booking rooms for events and coordinating with facilities and IT to execute on the events
- Coordinating celebrations for team milestones
We are looking for people who:
- Have a passion for helping others and giving amazing customer service
- Understand how to use creativity to produce remarkable experiences
- Excellent communicator, both written and oral
- A passion for culture, people and HubSpot’s commitment to HEART
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 3M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Berlin (Germany), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), , and Bogotá (Colombia).