POPS - Head of People at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
The People Operations team has grown Formlabs from a small crew to multiple offices in 5 countries and 600+ headcount and not slowing down anytime soon! We’re constantly iterating on processes and implementing programs to hire and retain our best talent. Our headquarters is in the Boston area.
You will report directly to our CEO, and will be essential to driving our growth.
If you’re a forward thinking leader, who will plan, recommend and facilitate the resources necessary to have a harmonious workplace, who is excited about managing and developing people, we want you to join our team as our Head of People.
- Lead our growing People Ops team of 25+ people.
- Take charge in organizational design, manage the strategy and processes related to building and retaining an exceptional team of professionals.
- Promote a high-performing culture of success, accountability, transparency and collaboration.
- Lead efforts in creating and sustaining an inviting and inclusive employee experience.
- Develop and establish operating policies consistent with the broad policies and objectives and ensure their adequate execution. Implement and manage compliance efforts with all the employment laws and regulations relating to all aspects of the employee life cycle.
- Participate in the development and preparation of short-term and long-range plans and budgets based upon broad organization goals and objectives. Direct the department to achieve budgeted results and other financial criteria.
- Maintain an effective level of business literacy including company goals, mission, financial position, strategy, competition, technology and culture.
- Are determined to hire and retain the best team.
- An excellent communicator, able to effectively work with discretion and sensitivity across all levels of the business
- Have a strategic mindset, but are ready to roll up your sleeves and dive in if needed.
- Are a planner and an organizer of resources.
- Have an understanding of the financial landscape.
- Take pleasure in data analysis.
- Want to be at the forefront of the next industrial revolution
- Familiarity with Greenhouse (ATS)
- Personal use of digital fabrication, design, 3D CAD or other relevant tools
*Please note this position is based out of our Somerville, MA office.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.