People Team COE Coordinator at Toast
People Team COE Coordinator
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Bready* to make a change?
Toast’s People Team is continuously growing and changing! We’re looking for a smart, motivated team member with great organizational skills who is eager to learn and grow. You’ll provide coordinator support within our Total Rewards and People and Organizational Development teams, working on high-impact programs ranging from compensation management to leadership development. What you’ll get in return is the opportunity to work on cool, impactful projects with a great team that likes to have fun!
About this roll*:
- Provide a variety of project and process coordination support on a daily basis including scheduling meetings, assisting with tracking project and program information, organizing project documentation, and other similar activities.
- Organize and maintain outsourced vendor contract documentation, track associated expenses and collect information related to vendor relationships, as needed.
- Assist with the development of materials and coordinate aspects of implementation for programs and events, including setting up web sessions.
- Contribute to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives.
- Administer aspects of Total Rewards programs, as assigned. Maintain job profile and compensation data, making updates as needed. Organize and submit salary survey data and manage survey data job matches.
- Administer operational functions for the People & Organizational Development team and identifies areas for continuous improvement.
- Assist with training logistics and maintenance of new and existing content in the Learning Management System and on our portal.This includes meeting with SMEs to curate content, creating any additional resources needed for the training (handouts, power-points, online modules, etc.)
- Create, maintain, and audit training records, files, and effectiveness scores for the department as well as tracking key performance metrics.
- Support special projects as assigned.
Do you have the right ingredients?
- One year of administrative experience, preferably in a Human Resources function.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic proficiency with either Google Suite or Microsoft Office Suite.
- A love of working within a team in a flexible, fast-paced environment.