At connectRN, we believe that nurses and nursing professionals are the heart of healthcare. Using our disruptive technology, our community of caregivers design their own work schedules, tap into new career opportunities and connect with a global network of clinicians. Our facility partners rely on us for on-demand access to reliable clinicians and a platform they can trust.
As a small but mighty team of two, the People & Talent Partner will report to the Senior Manager of People & Talent. You will play a dual role straddling aspects of both talent acquisition and people operations. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced technical recruiter looking to flex their muscles outside of the TA arena. In this role, you will help scale our corporate talent acquisition, onboarding and employer brand functions.
- Be responsible for the full cycle recruitment of all non-clinical roles (G&A, engineering, customer success, sales, etc.)
- Build relationships with hiring managers to keep them well informed and maintain alignment regarding best practices for hiring and DEI (diversity, equity, inclusion)
- Provide a high quality candidate experience for anyone interacting with connectRN from employer brand touch points through sourcing, application and interview process
- Organize our new hire onboarding process
- Help develop a content strategy surrounding employer brand to further talent attraction efforts
- Demonstrated success in recruiting software engineering talent (required)
- An innovative mind with willingness to challenge the status quo
- Drive to help connectRN grow substantially over the coming year and beyond
- Genuine belief that nurses are the backbone of our healthcare system
- Prior experience in a startup environment or small team (preferred)
- 100% employer-paid premiums for your (and your family’s) Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible work/schedule (We’re currently remote but anticipate this role to be based out of our Waltham HQ post-pandemic)
- Health Savings Account with contributions from connectRN of up to $2,000 annually
- Free gym and parking on-site
- Flexible time off policy
- 401k with match
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. As Connectors, we embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. If this role would make you excited to come to work every day, please apply! We look forward to connecting.