People Operations (HR) Generalist at CareDash
CareDash is looking for an enthusiastic, driven, and resourceful individual to join our dynamic People Operations team. This role is ideal for someone passionate about all things People Operations and excited to oversee and drive our various People Ops initiatives. The People Operations Generalist will undertake a wide range of strategic and administrative responsibilities, from overseeing talent acquisition to employee onboarding to administering benefits. In addition to handling the behind-the-scenes HR responsibilities, you’ll be an approachable and reliable resource for CareDash employees, working to provide support to employees on various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation. If you’re an adaptable, self-motivated individual with a keen interest in People Ops, this is the role for you!
What you will do:
- Oversee and execute recruitment strategy and talent acquisition; from meeting with hiring managers about staffing needs to managing the hiring pipeline to communicating with candidates to presenting job offers, you will be our go-to person for recruiting.
- Handle administrative and strategic tasks including, but not limited to: onboarding, training and development, benefits, compensation, compliance, and employee performance programs.
- Build and implement people strategies and solutions in areas including performance management, DE&I initiatives, benefits, and compensation structure. Your focus will be on scalability and efficiency, and building an outstanding employee experience.
- Champion CareDash’s culture. You'll facilitate how our values are represented across the company - how they influence behavior, how teams work together, how managers can reinforce and role model them, etc.
- Exhibit tact, discretion, and integrity in handling confidential and sensitive information.
Who you are:
- Enthusiastic: You’re passionate about People Operations and are ready to hit the ground running. You’re excited about CareDash and our people, and are ready to roll up your sleeves and put in the work necessary to ensure that our workplace the best it can be.
- Empathetic: We handle everything a typical People Operations & HR team is responsible for, but we’re also a support system for our employees. We want someone who is just as invested in seeing our colleagues succeed as we are.
- Self-Motivated: Our People Operations team is small but dedicated, and you’ll be expected to contribute from day one. You’ll research, propose, and implement various People Ops initiatives, and have excellent execution and follow-through skills.
- Excellent Communicator: Communication is one of your strong suits, and you’re just as comfortable communicating in one-on-one situations as you are speaking in front of the whole company at our monthly All Hands meetings. You don’t shy away from the challenging conversations, and, above all, you’re a thoughtful and deliberate communicator.
- Adaptable: You’re comfortable working in a dynamic environment where needs and priorities sometimes change with little notice and you’re excited about working at a place where every day is a little (or a lot!) different.
What you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years of experience in a HR or People Operations role, or something similar.
- Recruiting experience, bonus if you have HR Generalist experience.
At CareDash, we are committed to providing inclusive workplaces where people of all races, ethnicity, religions, ages, sex, genders, sexual orientations and physical abilities are welcomed, nurtured, and represented. We value passion, dedication, and a willingness to learn, and understand that ability comes in different ways. So if your experience is close to what we are looking for, please consider applying, as we believe diversity is a fundamental strength.