People Operations Coordinator
Soofa is a seed-stage, leading IoT startup who is revolutionizing the way we communicate in cities. We develop technology like the Soofa Sign to help people take the pulse of their city and connect with each other in real time.
We need a People Ops Coordinator to work alongside Soofa’s Chief of Staff, managing HR workflows, building a fun and inclusive company culture, and maintaining a cohesive work environment.
At Soofa, we enable city dwellers to co-create a thriving community. Join us!
- Screen candidates and manage their onsite interview experience.
- Create a wonderful onboarding and welcome experience for new hires.
- Oversee office logistics.
- Schedule and coordinate team events.
- Jump into other projects as needed, such as creating engaging content for Soofa Signs, assisting software sprints, leading community engagement efforts, handling business development outreach—you never say “that’s not my job”.
- Spreadsheet and data reporting expert
- Understanding of and excitement around KPIs/metrics/goals
- Crazy-good organizational skills—nothing gets dropped by you, ever
- Excited to give and receive feedback to/from the leadership team daily
- Ambition—you hope to slay this role and move up in under a year
- Helpfulness and altruism: you thrive in a bustling team environment
- Thoughtfulness: your small touches make a work enviornment better. You set the tone for a fun and lively company culture
Bonus Points For
- Event planning experience
- Experience nudging others to get their work done