- You’ll contribute to our vision and mission by translating our people-related strategies across functions like Human Resources, Office Management & Administration, and Information Technology, into operational, program, and project plans. You’ll enable our people philosophy of “resources for humans” by overseeing our people systems, as well as analyzing data and metrics from those systems, to align our people strategy with our business strategy. You will partner with members of HR and other General & Administrative teams to ensure our people data is compliant, accurate and being used as a competitive advantage when making decisions affecting our most valuable asset.
- You’ll help optimize and elevate the quality, efficiency, performance and scalability of HR and people-related systems and processes, ensuring that they reflect our culture and align with our desired employee experience, while remaining compliant, efficient, and scalable. Current systems include BambooHR (HRIS), LumApps (Intranet), Payscale, Lever, ADP Workforce Now, Employee Navigator, and others.
- You’ll help Kyruus deliver a self-service experience to employees and managers. You’ll help monitor system adoption and user feedback, develop processes, tools, support materials, and training to further support and drive a great user experience.
- You’ll collect and compile HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including our ATS, HRIS and payroll systems, management and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, government labor statistics, competitors’ practices, and other sources.
- You’ll analyze data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, motivation, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- You’ll analyze data to track and report on performance of our General & Administrative teams against our internal and external goals. You’ll partner closely with G&A departmental leaders to design and build dashboards to enable clear, consistent, and concise communication of goals and metrics to a wide range of stakeholders across the organization.
- You’ll prepare reports and presentation collateral for various stakeholders throughout the organization and externally, telling compelling stories through data and strong design.
- You’ll support our Human Resources Business Partner function to educate management teams on people-related metrics within various departments and divisions of the organization to help establish working norms and OKRs.
- You’ll support maintaining the HR/People budget including monitoring and projecting costs.
- You’ll conduct monthly internal audits to ensure data integrity of our HR and people systems and records.
- You’ll perform other related duties and activities as required.
- You’ll report to, and work closely with, the Director, Human Resources in the Core Human Resources department within the General & Administrative division.
Respect: How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 5+ years professional experience (with some combination of human resources, analytics, technology implementation, and/or consulting experience) with advanced skills in Microsoft Excel to:
- Build and prepare reports for HR and stakeholders with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Balance out compliance and efficiency with a seamless employee experience and simple processes and design.
- Ensure compliance across our HR processes and practices and make informed decisions based on data in an ever-changing business and legislative context.
- Design, implement and scale systems and processes in a quickly growing company.
- Manage projects efficiently and communicate regularly with stakeholders.
- Employ incredible attention to detail and time management to execute on key HR timelines (semi-monthly, quarterly, annually) on time.
- Solve complex people-related problems with accuracy, dependability, and empathy.
- Provide top-notch customer service to all employees.
- Establish and maintain strong consultative and working relationships with the rest of the General & Administrative team, managers, employees, and leadership.
Empowerment: How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You track and report out on people analytics within your areas of influence.
- You maintain excellent records, contribute to team documentation, and keep all systems and databases up-to-date.
- You are a responsible and dependable steward of our employees’ personal data as well as our corporate data.
- Kyruuvians in the People Operations Analyst role can move in a more linear career path to a People Operations & Analytics Manager. From there, Kyruuvians can either continue on a management track within PeopleOps & Analytics, or explore a transition to another role in HR, such as HR Business Partner.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.