Collaborative people that create ingenious solutions
We’re growing at an exceptional rate and are looking for people to share in our exciting future.
We're welcoming new people to the team every week to keep up with our exceptional growth.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise, and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organizations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 100 employees in the UK and in 2019 we launched our first office in the United States.
We have recently announced funding of more than $45 million, led by Summit Partners and Goldman Sachs. Our technology is already helping over 100 enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos, and Airbnb, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
Take a few deep breaths and get ready to read about a role that will take you to where no People and Culture role has taken you to before. You will be joining during an incredibly exciting time, as the first member of the People and Talent team in our US office. You will be responsible for compliance with relevant employment law for multiple states, delivering strategic and operational People initiatives, and being a true culture champion for the US office.
You will be joining us during a period of hyper growth, whilst we expand our US operations across multiple states and into Canada. You will be responsible for legally compliant onboarding and ensuring the warm welcome of all new team members. As the sole member of the team in our US office, you’ll also be the point person for all queries, as well as managing relationships with our US providers. It’s not for the faint-hearted, but we promise it will be breathtakingly rewarding and exciting!
Your main responsibilities:
You will be supporting the People and Talent Director by providing excellent HR support and insight to the US business for most operational people activities. Your key day to day duties include:
- Advising the business on relevant labor law for multiple states from recruitment through to onboarding, compensation, and leave requirements.
- Manage the relationship with our PEO and administration of our HR systems
- Management of the benefits process including working with benefits brokers to define excellent benefits packages for the organization and it’s employees, managing providers and administering benefits
- Working with the wider People Team to design and implement learning and development initiatives
- Responsibility for a workforce largely located in Boston, MA but with a wider remote sales workforce
- Coming up with initiatives to maintain and improve our employee engagement score (currently 7.9/10)
- Embody and champion our culture and values to ensure Immersive Labs continues to be an amazing place to work.
To be successful:
- SHRM-CP or working towards (with an HR related degree)
- Previous experience of working in a standalone HR generalist role or small team ideally in a cyber or tech company
- Experience of a multistate remote workforce, including a large Sales team
- Up to date knowledge of multistate labor law incl. California. Responsible for company-wide HR compliance with federal and state employment and safety laws.
- Experience of working with and managing a PEO relationship
- Full benefits management including broker relationship management, advice, and administration
- Strong sense of ownership and delivery oriented
- Excellent and proactive communication skills
- Warm, friendly disposition... a good sense of humor goes a long way!
What Immersive Labs offers:
- We offer an extensive range of benefits, including Healthcare & Dental, 33 days holiday, up to 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, 401K, mindfulness groups
- Our office benefits are designed to make every workday great. These include teas, coffee, water, soft drinks, free fruit, and Friday afternoon drinks to end your week in style.
- Getting to the office is easy: we’re based in the center of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station, and offer commuting benefits, interest-free travel loan and travel insurance to help with the cost of commuting
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs, and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from archery games, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- Find out more at https://www.immersivelabs.com/company/careers
Unlock your potential with Immersive Labs. Click apply to find out more.