People Analytics Strategic Consultant
We are a building a world class People Analytics function and team which will be the analytics engine supporting HR and our business to build and sustain high performing teams. As a member of our team, you will use data and analytics to build products and derive insights for making better fact-based people and organization decisions. You will apply your strategic and analytical skills to the exciting new field of People Analytics to complex questions about how we should attract, develop, and retain talent across the enterprise and answer open ended questions. Be part of our journey to build a function which can provide insights and recommendations for current and future talent strategies. This is an exciting time to join this team.
- Apply expertise in quantitative & qualitative analysis and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and help inform, influence and support talent decisions
- Conducting Text & sentiment analysis and identifying key themes to drive actionable insights
- Expertise in Web scrapping and integrating unstructured internal/external data sets to structured data sets to provide a holistic story
- Conduct Organizational Network Analysis using passive data to understand resource utilization
- Investigate ways to measure and visualize existing processes for internal efficiency analysis and stakeholder communication
- Engage in multiple concurrent projects that require inputs from cross-functional stakeholders while balancing impact on business needs
- Act as a consultant by understanding business needs, scoping data requests, synthesizing insights, and recommending solutions to key HR partners in collaboration with other members of the people analytics team
- Leverage available tools, to drive analytics and enable client self-service on routine queries
- Preparing educational material for various clients to promote self service
- Expertise in creating dynamic and high end visualization to communicate data story effectively
- Expertise in conducting statistical research on People data and providing future looking analysis and insights.
- Expertise in end to end storytelling from data, presenting and communicating effectively to stakeholders
- Providing people reporting and analytics supports to wide variety of clients by creating reports and dashboards, supporting ad-hoc reports, providing support in targeted deep dive analysis,
- Providing data to external vendors such as survey information and maintaining documentation for various reports, processes, data quality and updating them based on changes
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 8 years of experience in analytics with at least 2 years in People Analytics.
- Experience in Statistical Modeling/Machine Learning/AI,
- Experience with Text and Sentiment Analysis is required
- Experience in Web Scrapping, Passive Data Management and Automation is required
- Python programming, Tableau, Microsoft Office and VBA programming experience is required
- Experience of handling large volume of data and database management is required
- Established analytic capabilities and a passion for solving problems.
- A strong sense of curiosity. sharp verbal and written communication skills including presentations using powerpoint
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous situations.
- Demonstrated teamwork experience.