People Analytics Manager at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company and we don’t aim to be. Going against the grain is in our DNA. Building a revolutionary product begins with revolutionary thinking. That’s why we value diversity of thought, background and experience. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
Collaborate with the People Team (Talent Acquisition, People Success, People Operations and Learning & People Development) to help develop and execute on Toast’s people analytics and technology strategy. You will use your systems and analytics expertise to evaluate and impact every step of the employee journey at Toast. What sets this role apart from a traditional analyst is that it combines business strategy, people, process, and data. To be successful, you’ll need to excel at gathering requirements, and informing/influencing stakeholders on programs and processes that surface actionable people insights. If you’re excited about contributing to a vision and getting in the weeds to help execute on it, this role is a good fit.
About this roll*:
- Develop a strategy to make people programs more data-driven including: pre-hire assessment, hiring, on-boarding, referrals, internal mobility, employee engagement, employee surveys, employee development and diversity initiatives
- Design, produce, optimize, and automate customized dashboards, reports and ad-hoc analyses across all people functions
- Provide and present data insights to senior leadership across the organization
- Identify data trends and provide data driven recommendations
- Implement a data integrity strategy across all systems, including data entry, ongoing development, auditing, & monitoring of data quality & confidentiality standards
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Bachelor's Degree, 4+ years experience in an advanced analytical position
- 1+ years of management or leadership experience
- Experience or enthusiasm to work in a Talent Acquisition, People Analytics, or Human Resources department
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills; ability to communicate complicated solutions in a simple, digestible way with data
- Advanced Excel skills, proficiency in SQL, and exposure using a data visualization tool like Looker, Tableau or similar
- Desire and enthusiasm for operating in the gray
- Experience with any of the tools in our technical stack: Greenhouse, Workday, OfficeVibe/CultureAmp, Looker, and more