Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
You will partner with our People & Talent team to build predictive and robust real-time dashboards and analytics for talent acquisition, employee growth and development, performance, engagement, diversity, compensation, and retention. You will work closely with the HRIS team on configuration for key people applications, where much of the underlying data resides.
To succeed, you must thrive with harnessing all types of people data, you develop models and “what-if” scenarios, you constantly seek to understand the “why” behind the data, and you maximize quantitative and qualitative information to tackle sophisticated people issues.What You'll Do:
- Enable CarGurus continued growth and success with analysis and data visibility to build meaningful, relevant insights derived from people data in the following areas
- Talent Acquisition
- Workforce Planning and Organizational Design
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Performance Management and Compensation
- Engagement and Retention
- Proactively partner with the People & Talent team and internal leaders to research, analyze, and present data from multiple sources to tackle business problems and guide decision-making with high-quality analytics
- Maintain and supervise dashboards and key metrics to ensure business leaders have access to the right information and are aware of indicators of organization health
- Identify areas of improvement across the various people systems, internal processes, and the underlying people data
- Act as an inspiring leader and strategic partner to various business units within the company on data analysis and trends within the people analytics space
- BA/BS with a quantitative focus (e.g., social science, economics, mathematics)
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience with People systems (Workday and Greenhouse) including analytics/reporting
- Strong capability with Excel and Microsoft Office
- Passion for telling a story with data visualizations
- An excellent communicator of sophisticated (often technical) information to different types of audiences
- Has strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills with the ability to ask relevant questions which lead to improved processes and efficiencies
- Exhibits outstanding judgment and discretion when dealing with confidential and highly sensitive people data
- Able to effectively coordinate work, prioritize, and manage time in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.