Operational HR Business Partner at Dynatrace (Waltham, MA)
The Dynatrace Operational Human Resources Business Partner is critical in supporting employees and managers. This role will report to the Director, Human Resources Business Partners, supporting the operational execution of HR activities, including onboarding/offboarding, employee relations, employee experience, and business-driven initiatives in the North American region.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Serve as point of contact to employees in the U.S and Canada in solving talent issues
- Provide generalist support and advisory services; conduct exit interviews.
- Improve work relationships, build morale, and plan and execute key HR initiatives that improve the employee experience and contribute to building our vibrant culture.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees; advise staff about and comply with local regulations and compliance requirements; identify and remediate risks.
- Address performance issues, coach Managers on disciplinary action and performance improvement processes and best practices. Advise Managers and Employees through performance matters.
- Build strong cross functional business partnerships, and become a trusted advocate for employees
- Conduct fair and thorough investigations and bring resolution to disruptions. Partner with legal on complex investigations, employment related matters, litigation and mediation.
- Advises on regional / country-specific compliance requirements; maintain expertise in local processes; provide regional considerations and tailoring for development and implementation of global HR programs.
- Interpret HR policies and procedures and recommend effective courses of action.
- Manage immigration and relocation related activities, communication, and compliance.
- Prepare HR related documentation and enhance processes to maximize efficiencies and maintain a positive employee experience.
- Recommend and create policies to support a compliant workforce and review and update existing policies on a regular cadence. Files compliance reports ie EEO-1 and maintains regulatory records.
- Successfully partner with Functional HRBPs, COEs, regional HR counterparts to create one unified HR support network across the entire employee lifecycle.
- Provide exemplary client service by anticipating and delivering solutions for our employees, identify areas of opportunity, create plans of action and be responsive to employee needs.
- Create reports and prepare and present relevant metrics and insights to drive awareness and decision making.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and adhere to a high standard of professional conduct.
- Other duties as assigned.