We are looking for a dynamic leader for our newly created Employee Experience Manager role for Fuze’s North American business. Fuze is one of the hottest Boston tech companies with more than 700 employees and offices across the globe. Our core values drive the way we conduct business every day. We’re growing quickly to meet the demands of the evolving unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market. We provide a global, cloud-based unified communications platform that empowers productivity and delivers insights across the enterprise by enabling simplified business voice communications, flexible video conferencing and always-on collaboration. Fuze allows the modern, mobile workforce to seamlessly communicate anytime, anywhere, across any device.
The Employee Experience Manager is key in helping us build Fuze as a great place for talented people to work. In this role you will drive the creation of a workplace to ensure that Fuze’s employees have a positive office environment in which to work and where the physical space creates a culture of collaboration and high energy.
The Employee Experience Manager role will be based at Fuze’s headquarters in downtown Boston though the company embraces our Work From Anywhere Philosophy allowing for flexibility. The position reports to the Director of Office Experience, who reports to the Chief People Officer. In this newly created role, you will work collaboratively across Fuze to ensure that we create a companywide culture focused on creating and sustaining an environment where our employees can develop and thrive.
What you'll do:
- Manage office operations and procedures for all offices across North America.
- Ensure consistency across locations in terms of office maintenance and upkeep such that the office environment is a welcoming place for employees and customers.
- Lead Headquarters office communications (weather, maintenance, service announcements)
- Manage contract and pricing negotiations with office vendors and service providers, including building management
- Manage security system/badges by ensuring all employees have a security badge & appropriate office access. Manage relationships with security vendors and partners.
- Manage and maintain appropriate tracking of all office related requests via the Office/Jira system. Follows up on all requests in a timely manner with a demonstrate sense of urgency.
- Works in partnership with the executive admin team to manage executive level and important customer meetings.
- Manage all desk assignments and inter office moves.
- Manage and track catering orders with an eye towards quality and value
- Develop and maintain safety and security office policies. Create and implement safety training and emergency evacuation teams in partnership with the Director of Facilities.
- Track and manage HQ office experience budget with the Director.
- Ensure that all communal areas such as office areas, kitchens, bathrooms and meeting rooms are kept clean and in proper & presentable order.
- Work closely with Director of Office Experience to ensure continuity and excellence in execution across offices
- Coordinate monthly Regional Champions meetings
- Works with the internal Sales Training teams to coordinate regularly occurring Roadshows & Bootcamp sessions.
- Arrange off site meetings and breathers when necessary
- Facilitate Office Experience employee surveys and analyze results
- Develops a regular publication of the Employee Experience newsletter
Who you are:
- 4-6 years of corporate or comparable work experience preferably in the hospitality industry or a in a role where there is a high degree of customer interaction and a culture of service and achieving excellent results
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management, Facilities Management or relevant business field or equivalent experience
- Experience leading and developing employees
- Rigorous project management skills, strong attention to detail and focus on process improvement and follow through
- A passion for and track record in building and facilitating relationships with all levels of employees/customers internally and externally
- Excellent planning, time management, communication and organizational skills
- Experience managing a budget
- Experience in vendor negotiation and management
- Ethics and integrity, a passion for service to others, collaborative working style, and an openness to new ideas and adapting within a fast-paced work environment are important attributes of our culture and will be embodied by the ideal candidate for this role.