New Hire Onboarding Specialist
Greater Boston Area
Klaviyo is looking for a talented Onboarding Specialist to join our fast growing organization! As a member of the People Operations team at Klaviyo, this individual will work as the face of Klaviyo, designing, organizing, and facilitating an exceptional onboarding experience for each new hire. Additionally, this individual will work with leadership, and L&D members across the organization to design and curate developmental workshops for all employees.
A new hire onboarding specialist helps introduce people to the company’s culture and operations. Their role is to bring new employees into the company’s ecosystem and make them feel like they belong. New employees should complete onboarding armed with information, tools, and resources that empower them to thrive at Klaviyo.
How You'll Make a Difference:
- Works with leadership to design a curriculum specifically tailored to our teams
- Works with hiring managers to promote an onboarding experience that aligns with Klaviyo’s core values
- Design a truly exceptional onboarding experience for each new hire from beginning to end Facilitates a seamless new-hire onboarding process
- Acts as the contact for all questions and issues related to new-hire onboarding
- Monitors new-hire progress to ensure all necessary courses are completed
- Works with recruiters and managers to coordinate onboarding efforts as needed
- Creates and maintains training materials, schedules, and courses related to the onboarding process
- Conducts and reviews post-onboarding surveys
- Promotes a culture of continuous improvement by incorporating new-hire feedback into the Klaviyo onboarding experience
- Conducts post-onboarding focus groups at 30-day and 60-day intervals to solicit continued feedback for improvement
Who You Are:
- Must be detailed-oriented
- Able to create and deliver trainings/presentations
- Strong time management skills
- Capable of prioritizing multiple objectives and projects effectively
- Able to communicate thoughtfully and effectively
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Google G-Suite
- Must be flexible, work well under pressure, and have the ability to readily adapt to change
- Persistent follow-up ability to drive tasks to completion
- Able to foster and maintain collaborative relationships
- A minimum of two (2) years of related experience in on-boarding and/or L&D; more experience welcome!
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 30,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
Read Full Job Description