Manager of Talent Acquisition at edX
Manager, Talent Acquisition
The Manager of Talent Acquisition is responsible for developing and leading the hiring strategies for edX. As a business partner for the various business units at edX, you will leverage your organizational knowledge to inform hiring decisions. As manager, you will also be responsible for the growth and development of the 4-person recruiting team including the mentorship of your staff and attention to their career aspirations.
In addition to overseeing all hiring for edX and leading your team, you will also work closely with the Head of People and Culture to identify, and in some cases lead, organizational improvement programs.
- Partner with business leaders to develop and maintain a strategic hiring plan for all current and future job openings at edX.
- Grow, manage, and develop a team of recruiters with an emphasis on learning, career. development, performance management, and the creation of a center of excellence with in the TA team.
- Leverage data to inform fiscal year hiring plans and create useable insights for recruiters, hiring teams, and other stakeholders.
- Develop and manage the recruiting budget.
- Create and deploy talent branding strategies that lead to a better, more informed candidates.
- Evaluate, maintain, and optimize for edX’s entire TA digital footprint (incl. ATS, job boards, weekly email lists, and the internal edX career website).
- Collaborate with the human resources team in the creation of organizational plans, employee promotion plans, and other impactful strategies that increase efficiency and productivity within edX.
- Foster an environment of knowledge sharing, collaboration, and continued learning where ideas for improvement are championed and continually explored.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition with demonstrable success in hiring across multiple levels (non-exempt entry level to exempt senior leaders)
- 1+ years of experience leading and growing Talent Acquisition teams
- Proven success delivering innovative sourcing and recruiting methods within a technical, high growth environment
- Experience creating fiscal year hiring plans with data inputs
- Familiarity and comfort with a data driven environment, ability to use metrics to guide decision making