Manager, Talent Acquisition at CarGurus
Meet CarGurus—the #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, we’re building the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where it’s easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms, and data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation, and vehicle history.
CarGurus Talent Acquisition team continues to be on front lines of rapid scale. The mission is to hire dynamic talent, foster diversity & inclusion, and operate as a center of excellence for the business.
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager who can help drive dynamic hiring strategies to attract and retain top talent. Inspire, direct, and support an incredible recruitment team in areas of scale partnership, data analytics, candidate experience, and process efficiencies. Your team will be directly responsible for staffing Sales and Revenue-driving roles globally.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead an incredible team of recruiters focused on scaling Global Sales and Revenue functions, including offices in Cambridge, Dublin, and the UK.
- Develop and test innovative hiring strategies
- Analyze data and use it to improve hiring outcomes & recruiter performance
- Contribute to team and company strategy development
- Build strong internal relationships with hiring managers and leaders
Who You Are
- Experienced: 5+ years with internal, fast-growing recruitment teams and experience leading a team
- Collaborative: Track record of working well with stakeholders throughout the organization
- Analytical: Able to compile, analyze, and present data to drive action
- Supportive: Leader who fosters learning and engagement - and is as focused on building a great recruiting team as growing the teams we support
- Inclusive: Able to implement an inclusive and rewarding candidate experience
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, we’re nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Shuffleboard and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, we’re as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK, and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge (MA), Detroit (MI) and Dublin (Ireland). If you’d like to learn more, please visit our care