Manager, Academy Team at Klaviyo
As a Manager of Academy you will lead one of our Academy teams and be responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, coaching, and leading a team of new and established Academy Content Specialists, Video Producers, and UX Designers in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. You will work closely with the other Managers and the Director of Self Serve Customer Success to help build a highly successful team that is able to propel Klaviyo’s business goal to create a delightful, frictionless customer experience at scale. As part of our customer-focused, results-driven organization, you will also be responsible for driving sustainable, long-term customer value.
How You’ll Make a Difference
- Define the program development of customer-centric educational content and learning paths to help our customers succeed using Klaviyo
- Oversee the development and expand upon our existing certification program.
- Initially manage a team of 4-6 direct reports, the team will grow up to 10
- Recruit, interview, hire, and train new team members.
- Serve as a coach and a leader, helping to develop the skills of your individual contributors so they are able to achieve their career goals.
- Support and advise team members in their day-to-day responsibilities, including driving customer outcomes through effective customer training content.
- Manage day-to-day operations, data analysis, goal setting, career development, performance management, and process improvement.
- Be a leader in the company, with an excellent attitude that inspires others to do their best work.
- Proactively (and collaboratively) remove roadblocks getting in the way of others.
- Assess customer sentiment for your team, discovering trends to improve or capitalize on to improve customer outcomes.
Who You Are
- 2+ years managing at least 4 team members or team leads, ideally in Customer Education or Marketing for a high growth SaaS company
- Passionate about creating world class training content and experience building customer education programs.
- A track record working creatively problem-solving and collaborating with Support, Product, and Marketing to create an exceptional customer experience.
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Passionate about creative problem solving for customers and internal teams.
- Experience in marketing or advising customers on marketing strategy. SaaS MarTech experience is a plus.
- Experience using UX and design to solve for the customer experience.
- Experience developing and maintaining an information architecture.
- Responsible for measuring efficacy of team output related to customer success outcomes.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.