Join a successful team of Advisors with the opportunity to do impactful work and gain valuable experience. Crosspointe Insurance Advisors (An EverQuote Company) connects people shopping for Health Coverage with world-class expertise and advice. By leveraging relationships with the nation’s leading insurance carriers, we provide the right solutions for each unique situation.
What you’ll do:
- Help Individuals and Families enroll in appropriate health plans designed to give them access to the best health coverage possible in life’s most important moments
- Enroll clients in appropriate supplement coverage like: Critical Illness, Accident, Dental, Vision and more
- Adhere to all Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Marketplace Rules and Agent Compliance Guidelines
- Educate clients on products over the phone or face-to-face presentations
What it takes:
- Current State Health & Life License
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience
- 1-2 years of Medicare / Medicare Advantage sales experience
- Exceptional communication and relationship skills
- Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize, communicate effectively, and remain organized
- Thrive in a high-challenge and positive team environment
We serve as an enrollment fulfillment center for other companies, insurance carriers, and agency partners.
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but don’t let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.