Learning & Talent Programs Lead at LiveRamp
LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
About this role
Do you love working with brilliant, kind people who inspire you to be better every day? Join our People & Culture team! We are looking for a dynamic, operations-minded learning guru to lead and facilitate many of LiveRamp’s core talent and learning programs.
As LiveRamp’s Learning & Talent Programs Lead, you will serve as product manager for essential programs, including our onRAMP new hire experience, signature Leading at LiveRamp leadership series, as well as talent development programs such as our recent graduate rotational program. Your efforts will directly impact the ability of 1,100 LiveRampers to learn, grow, and be their best.
This role is part of LiveRamp’s global, 30-member People & Culture organization. Location is flexible, with full-time remote work possible via our RAMP Remote program.
Develop and deliver LiveRamp’s core learning and talent programs with an operations mindset:
- Facilitate LiveRamp learning programs (Leading @ LiveRamp, Manager Essentials, etc.) in virtual and in-person formats
- Manage courses and programs, including tracking evaluations, metrics, and content updates
- Ensure regular updates of program descriptions and web links
- Monitor program enrollment to ensure enrollment numbers meet the minimum required for each course
- Partner with broader People & Culture team to set yearly schedule of programs
- Manage LiveRamp’s recent graduate internal rotational program
Serve as product manager for our learning and talent programs:
- Conduct and document training needs assessments, design blueprint, implement and evaluate effectiveness of trainings
- Determine appropriate instructional strategy and delivery
- Manage the design of courses using e-learning or instructor led learning models
- Partner with e-learning content experts to identify applicability of e-learning content integration
- Implement and manage train-the-trainer programs to amplify the impact of our programs
- Establish communication plan and methods to market programs
- Evaluate program impact, including formative and summative assessments
- Conduct semi-annual reviews of program content and relevance in meeting business needs
Manage stakeholder and partner relationships
- Serve as primary relationship owner for internal stakeholders of compliance trainings
- Manage external e-learning vendors and consultants (third-party content providers, ID consultants)
- Conduct vendor / facilitator evaluation (RFI or RFP) to make appropriate selections
- Work closely with purchasing to negotiate terms and conditions of vendor contracts
Your team will:
This role is part of the Talent Enablement team within our People & Culture organization. The Talent Enablement group is responsible for design, documentation, delivery, measurement, and continuous improvement of LiveRamp’s learning and talent development programs. The Talent Enablement team works in close partnership with our People Operations, Talent Acquisition, Business Partner, Workplace Experience, and D&I teams.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- At least 6-8 years of experience leading relevant talent programs from progressive industries.
- Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning styles, group dynamics, interactive learning methods, leadership coaching, conflict resolution.
- Excellent platform skills when facilitating individual & group processes to a variety of internal audiences in different learning strategies, e.g., face to face & virtually.
- Ability to develop organizational communications that provide clarity for programs & services to stakeholders.
- Ability to drive complex programs demonstrating strong project management capabilities.
- Has a wide array of subject matter expertise in soft skills programs like Leading Change, Performance Management, Delegation, Coaching, Team Development, etc. and can successfully design or re-design and develop relevant content to meet audience needs.
- Knowledge and experience in diversity & inclusion programming.
- Ability to develop a multi-level curriculum that maximizes what LiveRamp needs to grow its employee base from individual contributors to senior leaders.
- Strategic thinker and also think tactically as needed.
- Experience identifying and resolving issues independently, will take initiative even under unfamiliar circumstances. Strong bias for action and a “get stuff done” attitude.
- Must be independent, results-oriented, and able to thrive independently in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Demonstrated ability to review and enhance systems, processes and policies.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with ability to effectively engage employees, senior leadership, managers and HR Business Partners.
- Possess a win/win interpersonal style; good sense of humor, yet have the tenacity and conviction to overcome conflict and organizational resistance.
- Experienced or familiar with Learning Management Systems (LMS) administration.
- Experienced with video conferencing technology for virtual trainings.
- Comes into this work with a high degree of integrity and ethics.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in HR or OD
- Global experience in talent management and organizational design and development is a plus.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Stock: every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy: $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location. Flexible - Full-time remote work possible via our RAMP Remote program.
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.