Lead Technical Recruiter at Drift
Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
Drift has been recognized by LinkedIn as one of the Top 50 Startups to work for in 2018, 2019, and 2020!
About the role and team
Drift is looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to join our growing Recruitment team.
The Senior Technical Recruiter will report to the Head of Recruiting and will primarily focus in Recruiting Product talent including Software Engineers, Product Managers, DevOps Engineers, AppSec Engineers, and more. The Senior Recruiter will partner closely with our Product leaders including the CTO as well as our Sr. HRBP for Product. We are looking for someone that is passionate about the candidate experience and making sure we have a strong recruitment process in place in order to acquire top talent to Drift! If you are looking to make an impact at a growing organization, Drift is the company for you!
During the COVID-19 pandemic, all roles are remote until June 2021. Post COVID, this role can be located remote or in one of our offices in Boston, Tampa, or San Francisco.
By month 3 you'll
- Manage the full-cycle Technical recruiting process from initial kickoff meetings with stakeholders to sourcing, screening, pre and post interview meetings, closing, and facilitating offers
- Proactively source passive candidates through target outbound recruiting, referrals, networking, Greenhouse searches, and innovative research tactics; identify new methods of recruiting a diverse pool of candidates
- Demonstrate ability to attract, influence, negotiate, and close hard to find passive talent through your expertise in Recruiting and passion for the business
- Partner closely with our Senior Diversity Recruiting Sourcer and strategically recruit and close diverse and female talent
- Serve as a cultural ambassador of Drift by championing our Drift Leadership Principles
- Develop a deep understanding of the Drift product and craft compelling messaging to potential candidates
- Partner closely and build strong relationships with the Recruitment and People team, Product Leaders, and all Hiring teams
By month 6 you'll
- Partner with People Analytics and track individual quality and efficiency metrics such as number of hires, time to hire, pass through rates, diversity and female hires, acceptance rate, source of hires, quality of hire, top of the funnel and pipeline reporting
- Act as a recruitment subject matter expert to business stakeholders
- Assist with recruiting projects such as Interview Training and Attrition Analysis
- Represent Drift for recruiting purposes at virtual networking events and career fairs.
By 1 year you’ll
- Push for high standards in the Recruiting process; create, implement, and drive for best in class recruiting practices and constantly strive for frictionless processes
- Find new ways to improve the candidate experience process so that we are recognized for providing an exceptional experience
- Drive Product Recruiting best practices and share learnings with the organization
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- 5+ years of recruiting experience with a strong preference for a combination of agency and corporate recruiting experience
- 3+ years of Product/ Tech Recruiting in Tech SAAS
- You enjoy working in a growing, changing environment that is constantly driving for better results
- You are curious and want to learn
- You are a true team player
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn
something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]