Junior Sales Recruiter
Toast is a rapidly growing company that's revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by offering the first android based, all-in-one restaurant management platform. With our POS at the core and the additional functionality of credit card processing, loyalty programs, gift cards, online ordering, inventory management and more, Toast makes it easier for restaurant owners and operators to optimize their business.
Toast Sales Recruiting is consistently adding a high volume of “Toasters” to our team each month. We operate at an incredibly fast pace while keeping the candidate experience top of mind. We have a high bar for talent and look to engage with the best of the best. As a member of the Toast TA team, you will join a collaborative team with a service-oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to our internal customers.
In this role you will:
- Develop strong relationships and communication with managers to anticipate hiring needs
- Source, interview, present and close candidates for entry level sales positions in Boston
- Implement and facilitate consistency of recruiting policies and procedures
- Successfully prioritize, manage and complete searches efficiently based on established benchmarks and metrics
- Develop sourcing strategies, plans and pipeline
- Successfully draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR Business Partners
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of progressive corporate and/or search firm experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting; preferably sales candidates.
- Experience sourcing and closing in a competitive marketplace
- Experience proactively managing activity in an ATS
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Attention to detail with an unparalleled work ethic
- Tremendously well organized and thorough in tracking notes and activity
- Highly responsive to requested needs
- Aptitude for exceptional candidate generation and client management
- Expert level communication skills
- Strong ability to prioritize and execute in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Committed to excellent customer service and candidate experience
- Exceptional time management, resource management and planning skills
- Ability to manage workload in a constantly changing environment