Human Resources Business Partner at Acquia
Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology (built around Drupal) that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it. Headquartered in Boston, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal.
Our HR group is looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to partner with employees and leaders at all levels in the organization; provide coaching, build people programs, and drive an exceptional employee experience.
As an experienced HRBP, you bring a deep level of expertise and consultative approach to human resources, are a relationship builder, a data-driven problem solver, and a team player. You have proven experience identifying and building global people programs that build high performing teams and align to business needs. You also demonstrate the emotional intelligence and self-awareness required to effectively build and sustain strong partnerships with trust and credibility across the business and at the executive leadership level..
As the Human Resources Business Partner, you will...
- Provide coaching and counseling to employees and leaders to help build high performing teams and enhance employee skills including; bench strength and organizational health in partnership with other Talent Team functions.
- In partnership with leaders, drive org design and people strategy
- Drive the development and execution of people programs including: on-boarding and off-boarding, talent management, talent reviews, and succession planning.
- Partner with the business (department and company level) to regularly provide and present trends, insights, recommendations, and opportunities for greater impact.Topics may include: new Hire experience, employee relations, off-boarding, and employee development opportunities.
- Maintain compliance with state and local employment laws and regulations. Keeps abreast of changes to global law and employment practices, and how they apply to current processes.
- Optimize global initiatives while implementing best practices. Often act as project lead on multiple projects simultaneously by organizing, prioritizing, executing while remaining flexible and in-tune to the changing needs of the business.
- Regularly present to internal customers at all levels in small and large group settings.
We’re looking for collaborative people who have...
- 4 years of experience in an HR Business Partner or equivalent role
- Human Resources certification is preferred (CP, PHR, SPHR, etc.)
- Experience working in the Technology/SaaS industry is a plus
- Expertise in Human Resources, particularly in Employment Law and Employee Relations as well as demonstrated experience with organizational design.
- Ability to interact, build relationships and influence at all levels of the organization
- Exceptional customer service skills and proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience analyzing data to support decision-making and recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to handle sensitive matters with a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality
Extra credit if you have…
- Human Resources certification (CP, PHR, SPHR, etc.)
- Experience working in the SaaS industry
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.