Human Resources Administrator
Chewy is currently seeking a Human Resources Administrator to join our team in Boston, MA. We are looking for someone to provide administrative support to human resources function as needed (e.g. correspondence generation, record keeping, file maintenance, HRIS entry), and general human resources support to our Boston office. This role will act as the first point-of-contact for employees regarding Human Resources issues.
What You’ll Do:
- Coordinate all new hire related activities including new team member communication, on-site preparation, orientation scheduling, and assist management with onboarding questions and tasks.
- Coordinate and complete new hire paperwork and audits as needed.
- Maintain employee data and files as needed and conducts routine audits.
- Maintain other administrative records for team members and their pets, as needed.
- Provide administrative support to the assigned HRBP function and local HRBP team.
- Act a first point-of-contact for all team members in the site for all items in human resources.
- Draft correspondence, documents, and similar items as needed in support of the HRBP team.
- Will assist and may lead orientation, benefits overviews, other HR-related meetings as needed.
- Assist with analyzing data for reports, and in HR-related report creation.
- Assist with, and plan and execute, HR and other office events.
- Perform other HR duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required (bachelor’s degree, major in business or human resources preferred).
- 1+ years of experience administering general human resources duties preferred.
- Must have computer skills and the ability to learn HRIS systems (ADP, Kronos).
- Must be proficient in MS Office products, especially Excel.
- Superior verbal/written skills and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
- Position may require travel.