Human Resource Manager - Part Time
BondLink is a fast-growth, fintech company whose software helps public sector CFOs more efficiently access investors in the $4 trillion municipal bond market. Since going live in 2016, BondLink’s platform has served such clients as the State of California, the City of Chicago, and the University of Texas System.
Following our recent Series A round of funding, we are now in the process of scaling our business and looking for a Part Time Human Resource Manager. This is a senior position for our business and will report to the CEO.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Serve as a part-time HR Generalist having knowledge in multiple disciplines including employee relations, employee engagement, compensation, benefits, payroll, performance review process, employee handbook etc.
- Serve as a consultant to management and employees by listening to issues and concerns, and making recommendations for resolutions
- Provide advice and counsel to managers and employees to ensure consistent application and integration of policies, procedures and practices at 100% compliance to promote an ethical and compliant work environment
- Provide HR expertise, educate, coach and partner with managers on performance management, employee feedback, employee relations, development and coaching, compensation and organizational development.
- Support activities, employee initiatives, and special projects.
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum 5-7 years experience serving as a Human Resource Generalist or Human Resource Manager position.
- BS preferably with HR concentration
- Strong knowledge of federal and state employment laws.
- Energetic go-getter ready to dive in to a start-up culture.
- HR experience within software/tech industry
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Approachable and responsive resource able to connect with employees at all levels
- Enthusiastic team player who builds trusting relationships
- Strong project management, analytical and organizational skills
- Solutions-oriented approach to problem solving and conflict resolution with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement
- Self-motivated and assertive; ability to navigate complex or ambiguous environments, get answers and autonomously drive solutions
- Comfortable with high volume workload and able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Cool mission: We’re in the business to help governments save money through technology. If that doesn’t excite you, this is not the company for you;
- BondLink is off to a fast start, gaining fantastic market traction since going live in 2016, with prominent, existing clients in nearly every state and every sector of the $4 trillion municipal bond market;
- Its two founders have significant startup and bond market/industry expertise;
- In January 2018, the company announced a $10 million Series A round of financing led by Franklin Templeton Investments, one of the biggest municipal bond fund managers in the country; and
- The BondLink sales advantage: First-to-market in a deep, target-rich environment.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Weekly catered lunches
- A near-unlimited supply of Oreos in our fully-stocked kitchen
- Monthly outings and happy hours
- A culture that provides an exciting and dynamic work environment in our beautiful newly renovated office in Fort Point/Seaport.