HR/People Operations Intern at Formlabs
Our People Operations team focuses on building a culture where the best people can do their best work. From electrical engineers to customer support engineers, from software developers to operations and logistics specialists, we are building a team so talented and diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
This team is small, focused, and works very closely together on all things people at Formlabs. We're looking for an energetic and focused person to dive deep into people projects, help build future pipelines, and take a hard look at determining marketing strategies that work.
If you're organized, focused, and curious about how great people are hired, we want you to join us for a HR/People Operations Internship.
- Utilizing our Applicant tracking system, running and analyzing reports, identifying and fixing errors, assist with data hygiene practices
- Work with HR team ensuring HRIS system is up to date, ensure information is correct and run reports as needed
- Overhaul and re-organize HR and Recruiting team document folders
- Support our recruiting function by finding new ways to promote Formlabs’ openings within the Boston tech community and beyond
- Can prioritize, organize, and manage multiple schedules and projects
- Curious and excited to quickly learn the ins and outs of recruiting
- Power through tasks at lightning speed with a strong attention to detail
- A team player who is willing to get your hands dirty and do whatever needs to be done
- Love to be in a role that supports a much larger mission
- Experience scheduling or managing calendars
- Interest in data analysis
- Experience with Google suite, Greenhouse (ATS)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.