InterSystems is seeking a HCM Specialist to add to our team to provide the continued optimization and support of Workday’s Core HCM, Benefits, Absence Management and Talent Management modules, and other HRIS systems, used by managers and employees worldwide to achieve business goals. You will partner closely with HR, Finance, and IT in support of 1800 employees based in 27 countries.
- Provide Workday HCM support to analyze, maintain and troubleshoot human resource information systems.
- Focus on the end to end production support for Workday and other HR systems.
- Provide end user support including root cause analysis and resolution through ticketing system; creates/maintains training and other documentation.
- Ensure data quality and integrity through audits and controls; resolve data issues.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders on the generation of effective reports and analytics that meet customer needs.
- Provide testing and support for new configurations or deployments.
- Help train first line regional HR support on business processes in HRIS systems.
- Recommend and implement process improvements that create efficiency and scalability
- 1 - 2 years’ Workday HCM experience including Core HCM, Benefits, and Absence Management preferred. International experience a plus.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, strong ethics.
- Fundamental technical understanding of Workday HCM or other HCM application.
- Technical aptitude and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Needs strong Excel and other Microsoft applications skills.
- Requires strong analytic skills with a demonstrated understanding of the concepts and issues unique to the management of HR data.
- Must have strong problem solving and customer service skills. High attention to detail required.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills required.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.