We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Toast is in the midst of implementing a new consolidated HR system. The HRIS Administrator will participate in the remaining phases of the implementation with an eye towards helping our employees effectively use the system on Day One. As the company grows and evolves, the HRIS Administrator will also support process refinement, data cleanliness, and new system modules, all with the goal of enhancing the Toast employee experience.
What you will do:
- Participate in the current system implementation (Core HCM, Benefits, Absence & Time, Performance and Payroll), with the goal of becoming an expert on Toast’s People & Culture processes. Assist in data entry loads and auditing for testing and go-live.
- Act as the first point of contact for employee questions and issues about the new system, assisting employees in person, by phone, email, video conference and Slack. Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to general employee and manager questions, looping in other team members as necessary
- Create and maintain training guides and reference materials for employees, managers and HR users. Leverage the system’s audit and usage reports to identify areas for improvement. Partner with Toast’s People & Culture team to address areas for system improvement through process redesign, training and communication.
- Participate in designing and testing system enhancements; coordinate sessions for system testers and capture feedback
- Ensure data accuracy with regular system audits; expand the use of reporting and analytics throughout the system
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 2+ years experience working in HR with a broad understanding of the employee life cycle; Associate's Degree or equivalent experience in a related field preferred
- Familiarity with HR systems; experience building reports or manipulating large data sets preferred; Workday experience a plus, but not required
- Enthusiasm for learning new technology and a love of process improvement and data; interest in driving administrative efficiency
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (advanced knowledge of Excel preferred) and Google Suite
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills, attention to detail, and outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to multitask under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A positive attitude, can-do mindset, and a desire to constantly improve and iterate