HR Manager at airSlate
Come join airSlate, one of the best rising stars in the Boston tech community. We are a leader in the $200+ billion document workflow automation market with over $100 million in sales and growing fast. Although we may seem big, our team still feels like a tight-knit startup. We are also one of the top-rated places to work in Boston; see our ratings and reviews on Glassdoor!
We are looking for a hands-on HR manager to help manage and grow our US team. You will collaborate closely with management team to create a best-in-class work place. If you are smart, hardworking, and enjoy a variety of HR tasks, then we need you on our team.
This position reports to our Global Director of HR and is located in our Brookline headquarters (accessible via green line)
- Collaborate with managers to determine and prioritize hiring needs
- Manage the entire recruiting process for our US team, including posting, direct sourcing, screening/interviewing, scheduling, collecting feedback, preparing offers and reference checks
- Assist candidates with questions and promote airSlate as best place to work
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports
- Conduct new employee onboarding, including coordination of orientation and paperwork
- Assist with HR processes including salary benchmarking, selection and rollout of benefits, performance reviews, employee surveys, etc
- Advise managers in developing top performing teams and HR-related issues
- In collaboration with our global HR team, work on implementation of other HR initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2-years experience as an in-house/agency recruiter
- At least 2 years experience in general human resource role
- Prior experience recruiting for software industry
- Prior experience managing HR for a startup company
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Highly organized with ability to manage details for multiple tasks
- Embraces technology including ATS, HRIS and other HR platforms
airSlate is an equal opportunity employer.
We are focused on building a world-class company and culture, and that starts with the people we hire!