HR Generalist at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
We’re looking for an HR Generalist who thrives at the intersection of HR operations and employee advocacy. From immediately jumping in to support administrative tasks and partnering with outside counsel on immigration filings, to supporting employee relations and proactively identifying new pathways to serve Formlabs’ employees, you will work closely with key players across our People Operations, Systems, and Legal team to impact each employee’s experience here at Formlabs.
If you want to impact employee experience from day one and be at the center of a growing global company, we want you as our HR Generalist.
- Bring a human-first approach to employee relations and HR practices
- Provide meticulous HR administrative support including updating employee information, running reports, organizing data, drafting presentations and more
- Work alongside other HR team members on a variety of projects and programs including onboarding, training and development, benefits, compensation, and compliance
- Assist with immigration filings (H1-B transfers, Green Card processing, etc.)
- Maintain our compliance with federal, state, and local employment and benefits laws and regulations
- Understand the nuts and bolts of modern HR and People Operations processes
- Proficient in Excel and comfortable using data to drive insights and decisions
- Can handle the most sensitive employee information with discretion
- An excellent verbal and written communicator who is professional at all times
- Comfortable working independently to find solutions
- Deeply fulfilled by serving others – no matter how big or small the problem
- Maintain a high level of organization so no detail or task is missed
- Possess a solid understanding of federal and state regulations and compliance
- Experience with HRIS systems (Namely)
- PHR or SHRM certification (or other formal training)
- Global human resources exposure
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.