Are you passionate about People Operations or HR and looking for a place to grow? Are you a true generalist by nature and motivated by learning about various aspects of the employee life cycle? ASICS Digital has an exciting new role on our growing People Operations team for you! Your success will be measured on building trust with our employees and managers, executing great programs and events that help our employees be productive, stay motivated, and continue to work well together, and so much more.
This person will be exposed to the full life-cycle of an employee from recruiting, to hire, to onboarding, to ongoing education, and more. You’ll work hand in hand with our People Operations team to support the growth of ASICS Digital. The ideal candidate isn’t afraid to dive into new areas, ask questions, and truly enjoys thinking creatively about how we can best support our employees.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build innovative digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that inspire people to move, get fit, and stay healthy.
As a member of the People Ops Team your responsibilities will include:
· Assist in the implementation and administration of new hire on-boarding.
· Assist the People Ops team with the development of employee recognition programs and events coordination.
· Perform routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave administration; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
· Respond to and resolve employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
· Respond to and verify state unemployment claims
· Assist with processing status changes including payroll updates, title change and employee demographic changes within the HRIS.
· Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
· Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
· Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
· Knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
Education & Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
· 1-2 years of HR/People Ops experience in a dynamic and agile environment. Tech-focused experience a plus.
· 1+ years of exposure to recruiting and onboarding practices
· 1+ years of Benefits and HRIS related work, experience with SuccessFactors a plus
Location: This position will be based in our Boston, MA office and applicants will be expected to work in the office 2-3 days per week.
Become a part of the ADI community:
ADI is taking active steps towards becoming a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We aim to engage in D&I work that permeates our organization and all employees are expected to be actively involved.
-ADI is a strong, global community where we collaborate and care for each other.
-We value a diversity of opinion, everyone’s input, and increasing the number of voices at the table.
-You’ll have the opportunity to join the D&I task force, participate in affinity spaces, learn and grow on your anti-racist journey. We all need to know what anti-racist is so that everyone can talk about what it actually means.
-We center our employees as full people. We don’t just accept difference, we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.
Equal Opportunity Employer Description:
At ADI, we don’t just accept diversity— we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. ASICS Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.