Workhuman® is looking to add an eager and ambitious addition to our team. You know what’s cool? Working in the HR department of an actual HR Tech Company. Workhuman is on the forefront of all things HR – the trends, the themes – we like to think we have our finger on the pulse.
This is an incredible opportunity to progress in your HR career, learning hands on what it takes to create an exceptional employee experience using progressive and modern HR practices and frameworks. You will be working closely with our HR Business Partners and HR Operations team within the Global HR Workhuman team, experiencing, and observing what a culture built on gratitude and continuous performance development is all about. If you are passionate about the Human Resources industry, looking to grow your HR career, then this is an amazing opportunity for you!
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in 90-day check in scheduling and help in identifying themes and emerging trends
- Assist in company communications as needed
- Assist in pulling data and building ad hoc PowerPoint presentations for various business units
- Support HRBP's with administrative tasks such as creating org charts, submitting employee changes in Workday, running reports, creating new role offer letters, compiling people data, and assisting in ad hoc scheduling
- Work with HRBP’s in assisting in the development of employee training related content and presentations as needed
- Assist in the development, improvement, and documentation of internal HR processes
- Maintain HR files, support audits, and handle HR paperwork
- Support Recruiting function with ad hoc projects and administrative work as needed
- Assist in running employment verifications, insurance verifications, unemployment claims
- Assist in general benefits administration support including COBRA administration, answering employee inquiries, tuition reimbursement requests and ad hoc reporting requests
- General admin – processing address changes/name changes in vendors
- Assist with leave administration – processing paperwork, FMLA administration, coordinating Return to Work, tracking leaves and eligibility etc.
- Support HR onboarding/Benefits enrollment
- Support yearly Benefits Open Enrollment
- Support yearly benefits administration tasks such as FSA reporting, PCORI fee, FSA non-discrimination testing
- Assist in Benefits education efforts such as company-wide emails, marketing campaigns and Open Enrollment communications.
- Support quarterly Benefit Audits for medical, dental, vision, FSAs, HRA, Life Insurance, LegalGuard
Required skills and experience:
- 1-2 years of HR corporate related experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or certification in related field preferred
- Experience with an HRIS system preferred (Workday is ideal)
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- High attention to detail
- Intellectual curiosity
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- High interpersonal skills with the ability to create trusting and engaging relationships
- Team player with open-minded attitude, willing to help where needed and dive into various projects
- Positive and enthusiastic about creating exceptional employee experiences for all
Workhuman® is the world’s fastest-growing integrated Social Recognition® and continuous performance management platform. Our human applications are shaping the future of work by helping organizations connect culture to shared purpose. With a consistent stream of gratitude fueling unparalleled, provocative workplace data and human insights, Workhuman® Cloud is a critical software engine for global companies seeking to motivate and empower their people to do the best work of their lives. Workhuman® (formerly known as Globoforce) was founded in 1999 and is co-headquartered in Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.
Did you know:
- We are #1 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2019 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe
- Workhuman® is used by 4.5 million employees across 160 countries.
- Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination
Perks & Benefits for our Happy Healthy Humans:
- Comprehensive Health Plans
- Fully paid parental leave (12-week maternity/4-week paternity) effective day 1
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter bus from downtown Boston
- On-site fitness center
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements
- Fully stocked kitchen (cold brew on tap - snacks and coffee machines as far as the eye can see…)
- Regular celebrations for employees, families and special guests
At Workhuman, we love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work through our people and our technology. Our human cloud-based applications are helping some of the world’s leading global brands connect culture to shared purpose. The Workhuman Cloud empowers employees to thank, talk and celebrate each other, creating an environment that sparks gratitude and human connection while increasing employee engagement and productivity.
Workhuman is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. We proudly provide a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Employment decisions at Workhuman are based on solely on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Workhuman believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.