Human Resources Business Partner
We are looking for Human Resource Business Partners to join our rapidly growing People Operations team here at Klaviyo. This person will partner with different areas of the business (one for all things Go-To-Market and another for all things G&A) to drive performance and talent management initiatives for their respective orgs.
All teams need a process thought partner. These HRBPs will be a sounding board and thought partner coach for management/leadership and a trusted confidant to the CXO executives. In partnership with business leaders, they will be thinking about aligning their teams to business objectives, enhancing team performance, supporting employee development, and planning strategic HR initiatives. They will be an expert at driving large-scale change initiatives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Partner with business leaders on strategic HR and people initiatives
- Coach and develop new and existing managers and talent
- Have a focus on talent development and succession planning efforts
- Help our teams to prepare to scale (significantly!)
- Use data as a means of understanding and to build actionable insights
- Drive large scale change initiatives
- Continuously problem solve
- 5+ years of HR experience supporting either a GTM org or a G&A org (ideally within a HRBP capacity)
- Experience coaching teams and leaders
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to draw insights and make data-driven decisions
- Works optimally in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches
- Must possess business acumen, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Excellent leadership, communication, listening, and presentation skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and a self-starter
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 50,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.