HR Business Partner Generalist
Fuze is a high-growth, venture-backed Boston-based company with more than 700+ employees and worldwide operations which was recently named one of Inc Magazine’s Best Places to Work for 2018. Our core values drive the way we conduct business every day and define our company culture. We’re growing at lightning fast speed to meet the demands of the evolving unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market.
We are currently seeking a HR Business Partner to join our HR team here in Boston. This newly created role will have the opportunity to join an HR team, getting poised for IPO, with an ability to get exposure to and gain the unique skill sets that come with such a great experience.
This role will be multifaceted in nature. You’ll have the ability to support our current business partner team, employee and manager needs, as well as contribute in creative ways to ensure we deliver on several employee and management engagement initiatives we have underway. This role will also include a key focus of helping serve as the main point of contact for supporting all internal company communications and philanthropic initiatives as we strive to build and maintain our overall great workplace culture.
What you will get to do:
- Assist the HR Business Partners across a variety of employee and manager needs. This role will partner with, and be embedded in, several departments at Fuze. You will be on the front line working closely with Managers and Employees for people-related issues.
- You will provide hands-on support and advice to solving employee relations, coaching/development, performance management, compensation, conflict management, organizational development, training and more.
- Over time, this person will have the ability to become aligned to specific key business groups and their leadership teams.
- Develop and deliver internal communications including company-wide town halls, and company-wide monthly/quarterly updates.
- Collaborate with the HR team to champion and accelerate a culture of excellence in which people feel engaged and inspired to deliver top business results while being a “Great Place to Work”.
- Support employee and community engagement- Promote and foster a healthy work environment to implement appropriate employee engagement programs.
- Lead Fuze’s charitable and philanthropic efforts across the globe.
What you will bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR/ Communications/Public Relations or Hospitality.
- 3-5 years of increasing responsibility as a HR BP/Generalist with a desire to advance your career in Human Resource Management.
- The ideal candidate will have HR experience of increasing responsibility and a desire to elevate their career within HR. This position requires strong communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks with exceptional organizational, follow through, and people skills.
- Knowledge of current legal practices with a proven history of sound judgment and experience with sensitive HR employee/manager related situations, employee relations and organizational changes
- A demonstrated passion for improving internal communications that create engagement.
- Excellent written communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Engaging personality with an ability to connect quickly with people at all levels and in all locations.
- Experience working with and supporting remote employees, domestic and international.
- Ability to operate effectively in a matrix organization, balancing client advocacy with overall corporate strategies; effectively collaborate with the broader HR team.
- Creative mindset with a passion to design new programs and events
- Solid PowerPoint skills for creating effective and compelling communications.
- Most importantly, a sense of humor, flexibility to go with the flow on changing priorities.