Head of HR / People Operations
A Unique Career Opportunity Awaits
Cybereason is proud to announce an opening for a Head of Human Resources / People Operations to join the company at a critical inflection point in our growth. We’re on a mission to build a lean, effective company, where our deeply engaged employees have the tools, resources and investments needed for the marathon, not just the sprint. We’ve achieved success in attracting world-class talent in the last 18 months; we need an equally robust employee engagement and retention strategy as we continue to build. We’ve grown from 70 to 350 employees globally in the last two years; this position will be a critical part of preparing the company for our future growth stages.
Though Cybereasoners share a passion for defending the world from advanced cybersecurity threats, our diverse organization reflects a spectrum of unique personalities, motivations, learning styles and needs. The Head of People Operations will bring an inspired, compassionate approach to all people functions including talent attraction, organizational effectiveness, employee engagement, learning and development, performance and more. The Head of People Operations will drive a global strategy to elevate cross functional collaboration across our complex, dynamic organization.
We value the following core competencies and experiences:
- 10-15+ years’ experience leading innovative “HR”/ People Operations, ideally in high-growth, global technology environments
- Successful track record of creative risk and reward: You’ve built an innovative employment culture and programs that some saw as outside-the-box, but which clearly paid off
- Hyper-growth DNA: You’ve lived ‘hockey stick’ growth before. You thrive in fast-paced, rapidly-changing startup environments (in fact, you wouldn’t have it any other way!)
- Inspirational Communication: You’re a re-assuring presence with a knack for inspiring teams, providing vision, and communicating with empathy At All Times. Strong public speaking and presentation abilities are required.
- People Management: You’ve built, led and inspired a high performing People Ops organization. Your ability to hire and retain top talent has been a major career advantage, and people tend to follow you.
- Leadership Acumen: You’ll provide insight and guidance to senior management, drawing upon a deep reservoir of knowledge and past successes and war stories