As a leader in 3D printing technology, Formlabs is reinventing the digital manufacturing industry. This mission takes innovation, persistence, and building the best team of people to make it happen. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our People Operations team (known elsewhere as HR) focuses on building an organization where great talent can thrive. We are creative, curious, and dedicated to all spectrums of talent, development, and culture. Our mission is to grow Formlabs, and we can’t do it alone.
We’re looking for a true geek at heart; someone understands the curiosity that motivates and captivates engineers. If you’re organized, focused, and passionate about connecting engineers to meaningful work, we want you to join our People Operations team as a Hardware Recruiter.
- Find, interview, and hire the best candidates for our engineering teams
- Be a full life-cycle talent partner and resource to hiring managers and leaders
- Build high-quality pipelines through strategic sourcing and networking
- Deliver an amazing high-touch candidate experience
- Ready to jump in as a full-cycle technical recruiter (from sourcing candidates to negotiating offers)
- Demonstrable track record of successfully recruiting high-caliber engineers
- Can quickly prioritize and organize your time to get things done – often under deadlines
- Naturally tend towards data and metrics to track results and optimize process
- Creative, curious, and inspired to learn new things every day
- Familiarity with Greenhouse (ATS)
- Experience in high-growth startup environments
- Engineering background or hobbies
- Exposure or interest in 3D printing
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.